Take a long hard look at yourself inside and out. Decide to love and accept what you see.
If there are things that you cannot love and accept then make serious plans to change and follow through.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way here are some tips and tricks that I use to exude confidence without looking like a stuck up bitch
1. Walk Tall— head up, shoulders back, boobs out
2. Smile— make them wonder why you’re so happy
3. Make eye — make eye contact with people you walk passed and people across the room. Don’t stare! smile :)
4. Be the first — introduce yourself first, take to the dance floor first, answer the question first
5. Have something to say— actively add to the conversation by sharing your own stories and experiences
6. Compliment— observe your surroundings and make genuine compliments. “I like your shirt” is not as genuine as “when you spoke at the meeting today I was really stuck by the confidence in your tone of voice. Good work today!”
7. Dress to impress — if you look your best you’ll feel your best
8. Take care of yourself — watch your diet, exercise regularly, take vitamins ect
9. Do not engage in gossip or belittling others — confidence is not about being better than others. It’s about being the beat version of YOU possible
10. Positive affirmations— read the positive in the world and leave the negative at your night stand