I love getting questions from you guys, feel free to continue to contact me via email [email protected] and all other social media channels.
Question: How do I address the fact that sex is no Longer enjoyable?
As always this is just my opinion based on my knowledge and life experiences. This post is in no particular order
- Identify what is no longer enjoyable to you. Is it because it has become repetitive and boring? Did they stop doing something that you enjoyed? Is it painful? Do you still feel the same about this person? identifying the cause is important.
- Talk to your partner. Let them know how you feel about intercourse, but approach this with caution. You can also communicate by simply telling them what you’d want done, or to do to them. Use your body language during sex to show that you really enjoy something, that way the behavior continues.
- Identify how you feel about your body. If you don’t like your body image it may affect how you feel about sex.
- Birth Control and Medication. Have you recently started new medication or birth control it may be the cause sex is no longer enjoyable. Look at the details and check the side effects and be sure to talk to your doctor.
- Stress, Fatigue and Life Events. Have you been working more? Has there been some major life change?
- Sex Therapy. Going to see someone who specializes in Sex Therapy is a something to consider.