Overnight Oats are the perfect diet food that helps to fuel your day. You can top them with your choice of nuts and fruits. Overnight oats and pineapple delight is a delicious and easiest way to enjoy oats. You can use any kind of milk (coconut milk , soy milk, almond milk etc.) or yogurt to soak the oats as per your taste preference.
- Oats-1 cup
- Milk- 1 1/2 cup
- Salt-a pinch
- Sweetened condensed milk-2 tbsp (OR to taste)
- Chopped pineapple- 1/2 cup
- Chopped nuts and dry fruits- 1/4 cup
- Strawberry syrup-2 tbsp (to garnish)
- In an air-tight container add oats, salt, sweetened condensed milk and milk. Mix well and cover the lid. Refrigerate overnight.
- After that the oats become thick and creamy.
- Take two serving glasses; add 1/2 tbsp of strawberry syrup in each glass.
- Next; fill the glasses with overnight oats up to it's 3/4 th level.
- Add chopped pineapples on top; above that spread chopped nuts and dry fruits.
- Again top it with some more strawberry syrup and serve soon.
Checkout the video of making oats and pineapple delight to ease your cooking👇👇👇👇👇