Here is a delicious egg less brownie treat within minutes! Microwave brownie is a delicious treat for all the sweet tooth's. It is lightly tender on outside; yet ooey, gooey and moist inside loaded with Chocolate Chips.
- Flour-3 tbsp
- Cocoa powder-3 tbsp
- Sugar-3 tbsp
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence-1/2 tsp
- Water-3 tbsp
- White chocolate chips-1 tbsp
- In a microwave safe bowl (1 cup size) add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, oil and vanilla essence.
- Add water little by little and mix well without any lumps.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Add some more chocolate chips on the top to garnish.
- Microwave on high powder for 1 minute.
- Allow to cool for few minutes and add scoop of ice cream on top.
- Serve soon and enjoy the great taste.
Checkout the video below to make your cooking easier😊