GRILLED FOXY PEACH ICE CREAM SUNDAE
Great Chows Grilled Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Sundae is fantastic desert that features a terrific fruit for grilling; peaches. It has peaches and cream! Warm soft Peaches and Ice Cream together is a Home Run! This desert is a complimentary desert to Great Chow’s GRILLED SAUSAGE, PEACHES AND ONIONS TOPPED WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE Recipe here: Click ME !!!
Here is the Video (Click the Play Button) Recipe is Below! Enjoy!!!
- 3 ripe peaches
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup light olive oil or canola oil
- Vanilla ice cream (of course you can use any flavor you like!; Maybe Cookie Dough!)
- ½ cup Pecans
- Chocolate topping
- Strawberry or raspberry topping
- Caramel topping
- Whipped cream (Peaches and Cream; yum!)
- Preheat grill.
- Cut two peaches in half and remove the pits. Rub each of the tops of the peach with brown sugar. Then brush some light olive oil or canola oil on the bottom / skin of the peach. This way the skin doesn’t burn and grills to perfection.
- On a medium-low flame put the peaches on the grill skin side down first for 7-8 minutes then flip and grill for another 7 to 8 minutes or until soft tenderness is reached. Remove and plate on serving dish/bowl with the tops face up.
- Generously apply pecans to the tops of the peaches.
- Apply a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each of the top of the peaches sprinkle little more pecans on top.
- Drizzle with Caramel, strawberry or raspberry topping and chocolate topping.
- Apply Whipped Cream and some more pecans.
- Drizzle with Caramel, strawberry or raspberry topping and chocolate topping and add cherries.
- With the third peach, cut it in half and remove the pit make thin sliver slices of the fresh peach and place all around the outside of the Sundae… and…… ~ Enjoy!
Note: You can make this into a single / individual serving.
See you next time ! Thanks for visiting!
The post Grilled Peaches and Cream Ice Cream Sundae appeared first on Great Chow TV.