Preparing Fish - the Moroccan way
* Large thickness of the good kind (Alpaju, tuna ....)
* Amounts sauce dish
* A large bundle of coriander and parsley
* Coarse salt to taste
* Four cloves of garlic
* ½ cup of water
* 2 tablespoons red pepper soup smooth
* Half teaspoon hot pepper
* Soup spoon cumin
* 2 soup spoon lemon juice * 3 tablespoons olive oil soup
How to prepare:
* Cut the coriander and parsley and put it in Mehras and coarse salt, then add the salt and the normal sound good * unload the mixture in a pot and add the water and sweet red peppers and chili, cumin, lemon juice and olive oil, then mix well
* Clean fish well and Nmloha mix well and leave Cramoulh Ganea even imbibing Cramoulh for Saotain.mviaderaltgen * kilo and a half unwashed potatoes and cut thin circles.
* 1 kg tomatoes, peeled and decaffeinated fry and cut into thin circles. * 4 falafel and grilled green washed and cut into circles.
* 4 Falafel small green lane
* Tea cup olive oil
* Bouquet Qsber and parsley clip or ticked
* Salt and Abzar
* 2 Haamadat cut into circles
* 1 kilometer demilitarized crust and tomato and fry ground well.
How to prepare:
* In the metal plate, which will enter the oven, put the potatoes and work circles, including the bed of fish, put the fish over the bed, put the above circles of tomato, pepper and then circles, then chili, and oil.
* Publication of crushed coriander and parsley over the metal plate.
* Add the tomato juice on the remaining sauce for fish and confuse well and then erected above the metal plate.
* Decorate lemon circles.
* Enter the lamina to moderate oven heat for 40 minutes. And do not forget to water the fish lemon juice in the middle of cooking time.
* Leave the lamina boil until we get the sauce Contracting and coagulant.
* We can give the dish Btzaanh circles acid, tomatoes and parsley.