Morning detox drinks very much help full to maintain Healthy living. Taking a detox Drink before any breakfast in the mornings helps us being active for a long time and also keeps us hydrating. There are so many detox drinks that we can prepare with easily available ingredients at our home in very little time. Instead of taking a caffeine drink in our morning routines if we replace it with this detox drink, we can see the change in our body functioning.
There are so many benefits which we get from detox drink. Firstly our body toxins will detoxify if we have them on empty stomach, secondly all detoxifying drinks consists of antioxidants which help in preventing heart diseases, purify our kidney and these antioxidants helpful in fighting with some types of cancer. Moreover, thirdly all detox drinks help in managing our blood sugars and also our blood pressures so that they work us for our active life. Therefore here we are giving you the 5 best detox drinks which you can prepare in very little time.
# 1. Lemon Ginger Drink :
Lemon and ginger are a great combination where they have great flavors and also at the same time good for health. The preparation time is very little. Firstly take a glass of water and temperature of water depends on your likability you can mix it in cold water and also hot water. Totally depending on your preferences. Now squeeze a lemon into a glass of water and add raw ginger Juice to it and mix well. Otherwise, add a piece of ginger into your juicer and add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and a glass of water blend it properly and filter if you needed and now you can have fresh juice. Here you can add cinnamon and honey if you needed to add more flavors. But be cautious that adding honey to hot water is not preferable.
- Lemon and ginger are a great source of antioxidants and full of anti-inflammatory.
- Taking this juice every morning helps in maintain our heart health.
- lemon and ginger help in belly fat burning which helps in your weight loss.
- These detox drinks help in curing some types of cancer.
- Maintains our blood sugar levels
- Helps in maintaining healthy skin and also fights aging issues
- Early morning lemon ginger drink hydrates your body there will be no dehydration issues.
Caution: In some cases over or excess intake of ginger may leads to a stomachache and burning sensation in throat.
# 2. Beetroot Pomegranate Juice:
Beetroot and pomegranate juice is a healthy and filling juice that consists of lots of health benefits and also the combination itself has great flavors. This pink juice is a combination of nutrients and fiber and many minerals help our body to be active and maintain our blood pressure and blood sugar in a balanced way. The process and preparation may take little of your time while peeling off the seeds from Pomegranate but it is worth having every day. Firstly peel the skin from beetroot and also seeds from Pomegranate. Now secondly take a juicer jar and blend the two by adding the right proportion of water and filter the juice and have it avoid taking it with cold water which may lead to a runny nose.
- The Beetroot and pomegranate juice help firstly maintain blood pressure.
- Improves heart risk maintains a healthy heart.
- And also helps in fighting Arthritis.
- Beetroot and pomegranate juice help with type 2 Diabetes.
- This juice helps in mainting body cholestrol level and prevents oxidation.
Caution: People who are allergic may feel runny nose and itching throat.
# 3. Carrot Coriander Juice:
Carrot coriander juice is a very bright orange color healthy juice which makes you healthy although the day. These two are best combination with lots of nutrition which boost immunity very high. Coming to the preparation of this juice blend the fresh carrot with a fresh coriander. Coriander quantity should not be more than 10 – 15 leaves . Now blend then with hot or cold water and filter if u needed and have it on every morning.
- Carrot and coriander helps is boosting immunity.
- Helps is improving our eye health.
- Maintains our blood sugar levels.
- Improves metabolism and digestion.
- Helps in liver detoxification cleanses very well.
# 4. Cucumber And Mint Juice:
Cucumber and mint is another great detox drink which can makes or mornings fresh and rejuvenated and the flavor are very fresh so we can take without any hesitation. Moreover this is a great refreshment drink were we can take not only in the mornings we can take this drink at any time in summers. Next coming to the preparation take one big English cucumber and 10 to 15 leaves of fresh mint add honey or pink salt as per your taste and blend it in juicer and there is no need of filtering but if you needed you can and have it within no time. Pre-preparation or storing for long time is not recommended as mint when mix with any juice oxidizes very fast.
- Cucumber and mint juice refreshes and hydrates us although the day.
- Helps in weight loss and burns excess fat.
- Rich antioxidants source
- Helps in fighting with cancer cells.
- Lowers the heart risk.
- Helpful for diabetic people.
- Lower the the blood pressure.
- Helps in maintain healthy skin
- Boost our immunity if we take daily.
# 5. Apple Cider Vinegar Water:
Early morning apple cider vinegar with hot or normal water helps detox our body very well. This healthy shot helps in cleansing all the impurities and makes us feel very healthy and active. Apple cider has very strong flavors it takes time to adopt to our daily routine but if once we habituated it makes wonders to our body functioning. The preparation is too short you can take it without mixing or with mixing water depending on your taste. But you should always take it in empty stomach to get the benefits. The quantity which we have to take is 10 – 30 ml in a day either we can divide it to twice or at once but it should not exceeds the quantity.
- Apple cider helps in cleansing all the bad bacteria in your body.
- Helps in cutting your belly fat and also helps in managing your weight loss.
- Controls your blood sugars.
- Maintain healthy heart.
- And also helps in maintain healthy skin
The post Best 5 Morning Detox Drink For Healthy Living appeared first on MUMMY RECIPES.