Keto flatbread! It’s soft, delicious, and only one total carb per serving! This keto flatbread recipe was inspired by the fathead pizza dough we all know and love. It’s just as simple to bake, but with a few minor tweaks, it’s an entirely different dish! Stuffed with spinach and topped with garlic, this flatbread is sure to put a smile on your face…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 3/4 cup low moisture mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup spinach cooked and drained
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in the microwave in 30-second bursts, mixing to combine in between intervals.
- Once the cheese is completely melted and combined, mix in egg, almond flour, and spinach.
- Flatten the mixture out on top of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle garlic powder and salt on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then flip the flatbread to bake for an additional 5 minutes to crisp the other side.
The post Keto Flatbread!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.