Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken aka copycat cafe’ Rio chicken is simple, versatile and insanely delicious. wrap it up, smother it in cheese and devour it…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 2h 55 minutes ]
- 4 large chicken breast
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 5 tablespoons Ranch dressing seasoning 2 x 11-ounce packets
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 12 large flour tortillas
- homemade or store-bought Queso
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Torn cilantro
- Colorado Chile Sauce
SLOW COOKER MEXICAN SHREDDED CHICKEN
- Combine all of the ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Turn on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7.
- Once the chicken is completely cooked, shred chicken and prepare taco, burrito and/or nacho fixings.
CAFE RIO SHREDDED CHICKEN SMOTHERED BURRITOS
- Add chicken and shredded cheese into a large tortilla.
- Add in rice and beans as well, if desired.
- Wrap up the burrito tightly.
- Pour on a generous portion of queso and Colorado Chile Sauce.
- Top with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and fresh cilantro.
The post Slow Cooker Mexican Shredded Chicken!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.