Being from an Italian family on the east coast, I love a good calzone. I was practically raised on this doughy, cheese filled treat. I am currently following the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan and I love how it gives me the flexibility to eat a ton of my favorite foods, like calzones. Lately, the people in my weight watchers meeting have been raving about 2 Ingredient Dough. I have used it to make everything from bagels to pretzels to pizza dough. Today I am sharing how to make a 2 Ingredient Dough Calzone using that same dough recipe. This large and delicious calzone is very filling and is 8 freestyle points. Try it and see why it is worth every point!…
Ingredients [ For 4 to 5 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- ½ cup self-rising flour (6 points)
- ½ cup Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt (0 Points)
- ¼ cup pasta sauce (1 point)
- ⅛ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella (1 point)
- Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ½ cup of self-rising flour and ½ cup of Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface.
- Roll dough into a 6-inch circle.
- Scoop ¼ cup of 1 point pasta sauce on half of the circle, avoiding the edge as you will be folding and sealing the dough on this part.
- Add ⅛ cup of 1 point shredded mozzarella on top of the sauce.
- Fold over the dough and press to seal the edges.
- Spray top with cooking spray and sprinkle on Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in greased pan at 350 degrees for 22 minutes and then raise the temperature to 500 degrees for 2 minutes.
The post Weight Watchers Dough Calzone!!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.