Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip cheesy and full of flavor, this easy recipe will be sure to score a win on the game day and be a hit over the holidays…
Ingredients [ For 14 to 15 people ] [ Preparation time : 22 minute – Cooking time : 2h 55 minutes ]
- 1 1/2 lbs. cooked hamburger
- 1 can dark red kidney beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/2 large white onion diced
- 10-ounce bag frozen corn
- 1 – 4 ounce can be chopped green chiles optional
- 2 – 10-ounce cans diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 – 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 16 ounces Velveeta cut into cubes
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro optional
- Cook ground beef until completely cooked. If you desire, strain or damp of the excess grease on your beef.
- Set slow cooker on high heat and add tomatoes and tomato sauce. Top with black beans, kidney beans, green chiles, and corn.
- Next, add in all of the seasonings: cumin, chili powder, and taco seasoning. Stir everything in the slow cooker until combined.
- Add beef (do not mix in), Velveeta and then the milk. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high 2 hours.
- Remove lid and stir to combine. Add in shredded cheddar cheese and cilantro, stir to combine. Replace lid back on and cook for another hour.
- Remove lid, stir to combine and serve. Keep slow cooker on warm, while you are serving.
- If it sits for too long, you made need to add 1/4 cup milk so that it doesn’t thicken too much.
- Great as a dip with taco chips, tortillas, crackers or even make as a topping to a burrito or taco salad.
The post Slow Cooker Chili Cheese Dip!!!! appeared first on Low Recipe.