A culinary journey to entice the senses await you at Reethi Faru Resort, indulge in the parsley Crusted Lamb Rack with sweet potato-red cabbage mash and a Shallot Demi Reduction. Enjoy this delicious meal with your loved ones in paradise while on holiday in the Maldives.
Lamb chop 03 No’s
Sweet potato 100g
Red cabbage 50g
Demi glaze powder 25g
Fresh cream 50ml
Olive oil 100ml
To garnish Balsamic reduction and parsley
1. Marinate lamb rack with salt, pepper, rosemary and olive oil. Prepare and set aside.
2. Boil the sweet potato, add fresh cream, salt and butter. Mash the ingredients together until well combined.
3. Sautee the red cabbage.
4. Slice the mushroom and caramelize it.
5. Mix beef stock with brown roux and make smooth demi glaze.
6. Add shallot and rosemary, sauté it and mix with demi glaze.
7. Grill the marinated lamb racks and make a crust with chopped parsley.
8. Plating: Spoon the mash potato, sautéed red cabbage and caramelized mushroom, plate it as shown. On the side place the lamb and pour shallot demi glaze. Garnish with balsamic drops and parsley.