Here at Profit Matters, we are a team of dedicated, trustworthy and loyal bookkeepers, accountants, and CPAs who are on a mission to help business owners. Our team focuses on accuracy, efficiency and easy communication.
Beyond our client work we believe that our team is comprised of many unique personalities and interests. As our team continues to grow we ask our employees to go beyond their job titles and dive into what makes them the person we see today. This employee spotlight is our new Staff Accountant, Bailee Akin!
- What’s your role at Profit Matters?
- Staff Accountant
- What do you think makes you best suited for this role?
- I am super organized and detail-oriented! I also love math, spreadsheets, and color-coding!
- What are your hobbies outside of work?
- I love crafting pretty much anything. This is a newer hobby for me. Cooking and trying new recipes is something I have loved doing for awhile. I love playing with my daughter, Tinlee. She is a year and a half old and so happy! My family and I love going to my parents’ lake house on the weekends to kick back, relax, swim, and go fishing.
- What’s your next step, or a few goals you’d like to accomplish in life or while with Profit Matters?
- My goal is to find a job to stick with and grow my career. I love the idea of being with one company for the rest of my career and growing within that company while learning as much as I can.
3 Fun Facts
- Bailee’s favorite hot beverage is a vanilla latte and her favorite cold beverage is Diet Coke!
- Her favorite singing artist is Thomas Rhett. That seems appropriate since she lives in Tennessee!
- Her dream trip is to go to Bora Bora!
The post Employee Spotlight: Bailee Akin appeared first on Bookkeeping, Accounting, Taxes, Financial Coaching for Businesses | Profit Matters.