Blockchain experts and enthusiasts alike will gather in Los Angeles on April 3-4 for one of the industry’s most recognized series of Blockchain conferences. The conference — organized by ELEV8, where great minds unite to create the future of blockchain — will feature an agenda packed with keynote addresses, panel discussions and insight presentations from some of the industry’s brightest minds and innovative pioneers.
To visit the official page for ELEV8 – Los Angeles, go to https://www.elev8con.com/los-angeles-april2019/
More than 25 blockchain superstars will be presenting on two stages during the day-long conference.
Conference highlights will be an interactive keynote address by Health Circle Global Leader, ConsenSys Inc.’s Chair Heather Leigh Flannery and the closing keynote by Cicso VP Maciej Kranz, who will talk about building trust-based business networks for digital transformation.
Notably, healthcare technology will be a significant part of this ELEV8 event under the ELEV8 Health banner. Featuring a series of executive-level summits, top industry thought leaders will be actively discussing challenges, solutions and best practices for integrating blockchain technology into healthcare landscape. For more details, visit https://www.elev8con.com/elev8-health/
Other must-attend sessions include panel discussions that cover “Clinical Applications for Blockchain Technology: Improving Care and Collaboration,” “Return to the Bull Market: Opportunities and Strategies for Investing in Blockchain and Digital Assets in 2019,” “Tokenization and the Global Economy,” “Integrating Smart Contracts to Streamline Claims Processing for Payers and Providers,” “Building a Blockchain Ecosystem: Key Strategies for 2019,” and “Leveraging Blockchain to Improve the Pharmaceutical Supply Chain.”
Comprehensive insight presentations will cover breaches and the responsibilities of a good security leader, distributed computing models, and regulation in blockchain — just to name a few. In addition, the conference offers a huge exhibition hall, where attendees can network and talk blockchain shop with presenters and expo participants, enjoying one-on-one opportunities to gather information and establish relationships with leading service providers and experts in the blockchain world.
In addition to the keynote speakers, presenters at the conference include the following:
- Tom Plunkett, Consulting Solutions Director, Oracle
- Mariana Danilovic, Managing Director, The Transform Group
- Greg Caressi, Global BU Leader and SVP, Transformational Health, Frost & Sullivan
- Alex Nascimento, Managing Director, 7CC Blockchain Investments
- Jeremy Musighi, CEO and Founder, Immutable Capital
- Wilfred Daye, Head of Financial Markets, OKcoin
- Jenny Ta, Founding Partner, VCNetwork.co
- Richard Bergstrom, VP Life Sciences, Guardtime
- Mark Zirklebach, Chief Information Officer, Loma Linda University Medical Center Paul Kim, Managing Director, Blockchain Industries Inc.
- Michael Marchant, Director, HIE and System Integration, UC Davis Health
- Yan Stavisski, US Director of Business Development, LATOKEN
- Amit Joshi, CEO, Hashprix
- Kyle Herron, Chief Growth Officer, Frontier Mining
- Sam Kazemian, Co-Founder and President, Everipedia
- Valerian Bennett, Founder and CEO, The POP Network
- Chong Li, Co-Founder, Nakamoto & Turing Labs
- Celine Moille, Partner, Yellaw Avocats
- Satya Bajpai, Head of Blockchain & Digital Assets Investment Banking, JMP Securities
- Morgan Steckler, CEO, iTrustCapital
- Karim Babay, Chairman and CEO of HealthSapiens, CEO and CIO of intrinsic Value Investment Partners
- Alexandra Damsker, Attorney and Consultant, Damsker Consulting
- Nithin Eapen, CEO and Founder, Chance River
In a space where blockchain events are more than plentiful, ELEV8 conferences stand out by offering executive-level, leadership-oriented programs in one of the most exciting and potentially lucrative industries out there. The ELEV8 team is committed to offering accessible, invaluable information about the blockchain industry, the future of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology, and the essential about decentralization, tokenization and digital currency.
To register and enjoy an early-bird discount, visit https://www.elev8con.com/register-now/
To find out more about this conference and the others that will follow in Las Vegas, New York and London, visit https://www.elev8con.com/
The post Los Angeles Blockchain Conference Covers Present and Future of Distributed Ledger Technology, Includes Industry’s Experts appeared first on CryptoNewsZ.