Sometimes the hardest thing about saving Money is just getting started. It can be difficult to figure out simple ways to save money and how to use your savings to pursue your financial goals.
Money is just a tool and depending on what your goal is, you might need a whole lot less (or more) than you think. Our goal is to be free.
Saving money is supposed to get you to a point where you spend less than you earn.
Once you’re in that territory, you can, of course, try to maximize it, but being in this position in the first place already puts you on the right track.
“Money, like emotions, is something you must control to keep your life on the right track.
This step-by-step guide to money-saving habits can help you develop a realistic savings plan.
- Always carry a water bottle with you while eating out. Subway costs you Rs 30 for a water bottle that you get outside for Rs 10. Soft drinks are usually 1.5X-2X the actual price in Dominos.
- Do NOT use debit or credit cards while shopping as much as possible.
- Decide your monthly budget. Cut your costs accordingly. If you save some money, put it aside in a saving box. Use it for a personal purpose like travelling. Such goals keep you motivated.
- Install apps for coupons. You get a lot of coupons for salons, restaurants, electrical appliances. I generally use CouponDunia: Coupons, Cashback, Offers and Promo Code
- For travelling, use trip planning apps. Also, before visiting a place, get tips from someone who has been there or read blogs related to the place.
- Use public transports instead of a cab.
- Get a health insurance and vehicle insurance.
- Always buy branded electrical/ electronic devices. This is a long-term investment. Cheap electrical devices may not be safe too.
- Buy a basic surge protector for all electrical appliances to protect it during electricity fluctuations.
- Learn about the service tax, service charges and VAT in your area.
- Pay your bills with Financial Freedom Application.
- Take the amount the item costs and divide it into your hourly wage.
Free Financial Adviceby Certified Financial Planners Press Below Button
For More Information:
*Are you Looking For Free Financial Advice*
*Fill The Form Our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER Will Call You Freely*
Give Us a Missed Call On 022 – 62116588
(Or) Download Our MoneyMindz -Expert Seller APP
(Or) Visit: https://www.moneymindz.com/
(Or) Download Our MoneyMindz-Financial Freedom APP
The post Simple Ways That Can Develop Your Money Saving Habits – MoneyMindz appeared first on MoneyMindz.
This post first appeared on Moneymindz - India's First Free Online Financial Advisory Portal, please read the originial post: here