How to Pay Your Homesite Insurance Bill – Homesite is one of the fastest-growing insurance companies in the industry. They offer insurance coverage for Home, Renters, Condo, Small Business, Term Life and Flood. The company has continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of customers and their changing expectations.
A policyholder with Homesite Insurance online account have access to manage their policy, review coverage options, make payments, submit claims and manage account information. Once you have registered for an online account, follow the steps below to log in your account.
Homesite Insurance Login @ www.homesite.com/OnlineServicing
- Visit the main homesite login page at https://www.homesite.com/OnlineServicing/Welcome.aspx?#Login
- Once the login page opens, type in your User ID and Password.
- Select what you what to do then click “Log In”.
- Forgot password: If you have forgotten your password, click on the “I forgot my password” link at the bottom of the login page to reset it. Then provide your email address, date of birth and zip code. Follow the onscreen instruction to complete the process.
Once you are logged in, you can
- Make payments safely and securely online
- Save or update your card or bank account
- Email proof of insurance and download policy documents
- View coverage types and limits
- Enroll in paperless billing and automatic payments
- Manage account information
- Submit your claim
ALSO SEE: How To Pay Foremost Insurance Bill Online
How to Pay Your Homesite Insurance Bill
This article about Homesite Insurance Bill payment options will enable choose the convenient means through which you can successfully pay your insurance bill when due. Homesite has provided customers with various ways to pay their bill, these include online, by phone and by mail.
Homesite Insurance Bill Payment Online
In order to pay your bill online follow the outline instructions below.
- Visit www.homesite.com/onlineservicing
- Type in your email address
- Enter your password
- In the box under “I want to:,” select “Make a payment” if it is not already selected
- Press the “Login” button
- Choose your payment details like date and amount
- Input the payment information of the account that you would like to make a payment from
- Confirm the details you provided and then submit your payment to complete the process.
Homesite Insurance BIll payment by Mail
To make a Homesite Insurance bIll payment by mail, you are required to send a check or money order made out to Homesite Insurance with your account number written on it and mail it to the address below:
PO Box 414356
Boston, MA 02241-4356
Homesite Insurance Pay Bill by Phone
Payment can be made over the phone by calling Homesite’s customer service line at (800) 466-3748. Choose to go through an automated system to make your payment or talk with a live customer service representative to walk you through the process of paying your premium.
The post How to Pay Your Homesite Insurance Bill – Www.Homesite.com/Onlineservicing appeared first on Insurance Gist.