Polaris Bank Customer Care Cell Phone Numbers, Contact Details, Website – Polaris Bank is the name that succeeds Skye Bank in Nigeria. Many people are hoping that Polaris Bank will do better connecting with customers and offering value for customers. As the name has changed now, here are some useful information on how to contact customer care, which numbers to call, other contact details, and the bank’s official website.
Wherever you are, you can contact the bank in several ways if you have an issue to clear with them. Options include e-mail addresses, social media contacts, online chats, and phone calls. It is possible to chat with Polaris bank representatives from the comfort of your home, when you are on the move, at your workplace, or anywhere you are. This is one way to quickly solve your complaints, if you have any from the bank.
Since it is hard to have an account with a bank, use the ATM, withdraw cash and save cash, and not have an issue to pick with them at times, it is important for any customer to be armed with these information. These contact details will be very handy in the day of distress.
Having the contact details mean that in most cases you don’t have to go physically to the bank’s branches to solve the issues. That can be time and energy consuming! Be prepared to do everything online if possible. You can have the contact numbers which at the present time is very important and very effective in solving your issues. If you post on social media pages of Polaris Bank, your issues may not be immediately attended to. So, using the phone and speaking with a representative is the fastest means to get things done.
Polaris Bank Customer Care Numbers
These numbers below are what you should use when you need urgent reply to your enquiries and complaints. To call them, you are advised to have up to N200 just in case it takes several minutes before you are attended to.
+234 806 988 0000
Contact them at all times, holidays and weekends inclusive. So, no matter what time of day or night it is, there are always representatives to listen to your plight. Various channels for emphasis are through telephone, e-mails, social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and others, and then there is the live chat.
Here Below Are Some Issues You Can Tackle When You Call
- Visa card activation
- Card hotlist
- Account reactivation
- Card related complaints
- Account enquiries
- Dormant account reactivation
- E-service related issues
- General enquiries
- Request for auxiliary services – transactional alerts, and internet banking
- Debit card request
- Cheque book request
- And others
For other information about Polaris Bank Limited, Click here.
Other Ways To Contact Polaris Bank
- You can write a letter to the bank. Address it to Polaris Bank Limited, Customer Experience management Depart, 31, Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- You can also send an e-mail. Address it to [email protected]
- If you want to do face to face talking, simply enter any of Polaris Bank’s branches nationwide and lay your complaints in person.
- If you would like to use phone, call +234 806 988 0000, +234 1 488 2100. You can call any of these numbers for free in any of Polaris bank branches in Nigeria.
Other Ways To Contact Polaris Bank
- Tweet to them via @PolarisBankLtd on Twitter via direct messaging only.
- Send them a message on Facebook. Search out Polaris Bank Nigeria Plc page.
- Sterling Bank Supports African Arts, Sponsors Ake Festival
- GTBank debunks reports of Supreme court Order To Pay Innoson N12b
- Domestic participation to dominate Nigerian fixed income Money Market
- Ecobank takes Consumer Service Week to Ikorodu
The post Polaris Bank Customer Care Cell Phone Numbers, Contact Details, Website appeared first on Financial Watch.