OANDA Senior Market Analyst Craig Erlam and OANDA Head of Trading Asia Steve Innes review the week’s business and market news with Jazz FM Business Breakfast presenter Jonny Hart.
This week’s big stories: Market turmoil roller coaster, US jobs numbers disappoint, Deadline Day for May looms, OPEC agrees production cut.
- Trade the markets in December (video)
- Soft Jobs Data Depreciated Dollar Looking Towards Inflation Data
- OANDA Market Insights Podcast (Episode 43)
- Treasuries poised for 5th straight weekly gain as Fed hike expectations dwindle on weaker US data
- US Stocks Rise After NFP Falls Short
- Oil Jumps 5% After OPEC and Major Producers Agree to Production Cut
- US Jobs Report Disappoints Sends Dollar Lower
- USD/CHF tumbles on softer US jobs and wage data
- Canada produces a whopping 94K new jobs, CAD rallies
- Traders brace for Brexit all-nighter
This post first appeared on MarketPulse - MarketPulse - MarketPulse Is The Mar, please read the originial post: here