Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Mom Shares Warning After Little Boy Suffers 4th Degree Burns From Common Household Appliance

boy receives burns from vacuum

Vacuum cleaners are a necessity in every home, and are Common Household appliances. But did you ever imagine that your vacuum could be dangerous?

As a mother of two boys, I know how quickly kids can get themselves into trouble and dangerous situations. An accident could happen to anyone in the blink of an eye!

A mother is warning parents to be extra cautious when their children are around vacuum after an incident with her toddler left him injured.

toddler burned hand vacuum

Credit: Facebook/ Jade Bishop

Jade Bishop was cleaning her home using a Dyson vacuum. She turned the appliance off, and turned her back on her son to unplug it from the wall.

Click here to keep reading



This post first appeared on HotMomsClub, please read the originial post: here

Share the post

Mom Shares Warning After Little Boy Suffers 4th Degree Burns From Common Household Appliance

×

Subscribe to Hotmomsclub

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×