Coconut oil has so many health and beauty benefits! It can be used for cooking, baking, removing makeup, hair growth, skin care, shave cream, and a million other things! But we are now finding more and more uses for charcoal! Today I’m going to tell you the list of uses for Charcoal and what benefits it will have.
- Whitening tooth paste! Charcoal toothpaste is a great way to whiten your teeth almost instantly. The activated charcoal’s pores bind with rough parts on teeth making it easier to remove the yellowing substances. Once the charcoal sticks to your teeth, you brush it of and it takes with it, the mineral takes the plaque, food particles, and surface stains.
- Charcoal body wash! Charcoal is very absorbent. It works as a cleanser by absorbing the dirt and grime.
- Acne wash and mask! The charcoal can be used to clear acne by opening the pores and sucking the dirt, grime, and acne causing bacteria from your skin. Charcoal takes care of oily skin.
- Shampoo! Charcoal has some benefits to your hair also. It rids your hair of toxins and also ads volume to it. Its also a good natural remedy for scalp conditions.
- Mascara? This is a really weird one right? You can make your own mascara using activated charcoal and coconut oil. It is natural and will boost the growth of your eyelashes. This can also be used as eyeliner!