I’m going to tell you about 10 ways that Coconut Oil is helpful to your body.
1. Hair masks. Coconut oil helps repair your hair, and boost your hair growth. To make your hair mask you will lather your hair in coconut oil and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. After your time is up you will rinse out the coconut oil, and shampoo your hair. You shouldn’t use conditioner because this will make your hair extra oily.
2. You can also use coconut oil for your body. Coconut oil can help with dry skin and sunburns. To reduce dry skin you should lather the coconut oil all over your body after showers.
3. Lip balm! You can use coconut oil as a natural lip balm that will hydrate your lips and prevent cracks and breaks!
4. Cuticle softener! All you have to do is apply a small amount onto the base of your nails to have soft cuticles. Coconut oil can also help your pedicure last longer and look glossier.
5. Coconut oil can be used to fight acne. Just use it like any acne lotion and lather it on your face before bed every night.
6. I love to use coconut oil as a makeup remover. It’s good for removing oil base makeup.
7. You can use coconut oil as a shave cream and aftershave. Using coconut oil as a replacement for shave cream will give you a smoother shave. When you use it as aftershave it will make your body nice and smooth.
8. Makeup brush cleaner! To make makeup brush cleaner with coconut oil you must mix two parts antibacterial soap with one part coconut oil. Use this mixture once a month.
9. Coconut oil can help prevent and lighten stretch marks. If you have stretch marks just rub a small amount of coconut oil on them to help them fade faster.
10. Coconut oil will help your eyelashes grow. Just put a small amount of coconut oil on the base of your eyelashes to boost their growth.