This is one DIY you must try...For all those times you get overwhelmed you will not be able to put this amazing stress-reliever down. It's just so squishy and fun to play with, even if you're not stressed. The best thing about it is that it takes a few minutes to make, and you only need a few ingredients.
- Balloon of any sort
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch
1. Take the Balloon and attach to give a wider spout
2. Add just a little bit of water to give the balloon some weight
3. Add a Tbsp of corn starch the same way until the ballooon is full. You can also add some glitter.
4. Continue adding water and cornstarch the same way until the balloon is full
5. Once the balloon is full, punch at the top and tie a knot. Tie it with a ribbon to top it off.
This is so cute and entertaining. Plus, it takes a few seconds to make. I can't stop playing with it! You should definitely try this out!
If you do decide to try this DIY out, be sure to comment on how it turned out! :)