Is 2017 over already? I wrote a lot this year on Run Out of the Box, mostly about running and CrossFit, but with some reviews and nutrition posts sprinkled into the mix. These were the top 10 posts, ranked in order of page views:
10. How to Prepare for the 2017 CrossFit Open: I offered some tips for the 2017 Open from the perspective of a Scaled Athlete relatively new to CrossFit. I’ll have some more for the 2018 Open, also from the scaled athlete perspective.
9. I Went Cuckoo for Kicao: Kicao Bar Review: Honestly, I’m surprised this post made the top 10 posts for 2017. The Kicao bars were pretty good, however.
8. In-House Competition, Christmas Party, All the Feels: Even though I only published this in December, it got a lot of traffic and made it into the top 10 posts. It figures; are we all suckers for meltdowns?
7. Route 66 Marathon’s Half Marathon Recap: Reborn on the Mother Road: I can’t adequately describe how much I loved running this race. I had been chasing that PR for two years, and I finally did it.
6. Running Benefits CrossFitters with Conditioning, Recovery: This post makes a compelling argument for die-hard CrossFitters to lace up and run a couple miles a couple times a week. You don’t have to run half marathons, either.
5. July Barbella Box Review: All About the Fleos: I maintain that this is still the best Barbella Box I’ve ever received. The Fleos are fantastic hot weather WOD shorts.
4. Lululemon Speed Up Shorts vs. Speed Shorts: What’s the Difference? I compared my beloved Lululemon Speed Shorts with Lululemon’s replacement, Speed Up Shorts.
3. What It Feels Like to Be a Scaled Athlete: You know that person at the box that scales all the time? That’s me. This is what’s going through my mind when I’m watching all you RX beasts throwing around the big barbells and doing handstand pushups like it’s nothing at all.
2. The Brutally Honest Stitch Fix Review: Apparently, being brutal is popular enough to land a spot in the top 10 posts. Would you believe that I was on the influencer team for a while? Me neither.
And the top post on Run Out of the Box for 2017 is:
Wantable Review: I’m Never Doing These “Style Edits” Again: Well. Any experience this bad deserves to be splattered across the Internet. I stand by this 100 percent. Wantable did a terrible job, and I certainly wouldn’t trust the Wantable team to dress me, in or out of the gym.
What was your favorite Run Out of the Box post this year? What would you like to see in 2018? Sound off in the comments!
The post Run Out of the Box: Top 10 Posts of 2017 appeared first on Run Out of the Box.
This post first appeared on Run Out Of The Box - Run. WOD. Asana. Eat. Repeat., please read the originial post: here