It is a time and expense tracker called TimeLive, by Live Tecs.
No matter how ‘big’ your small Business is, this program will save you time and money.
I am just so excited to share it with you, because I think that so many small businesses could revolutionise the way that they are operating using it. It isn’t all that often that I encourage businesses to spend money, but I do think that this is one occasion where the benefits well and truly outweigh the cost (helps that it doesn’t cost much).
What is it I hear you say, it is called Live Tecs and it is an online resource designed for small businesses.
This must have resource for small business is affordable and you can get a FREE 30 day trial to see if it is suited to your small business. If you want to just go ahead and trial it you can check it out here.
Using the trial, you will quickly see why we are saying this is a must have resource for small business, and likewise you may discover that this simply isn’t for you.
Some of the features that it has include:
Time Tracking – you can track both your time and the time of any employees that you are working with. This helps to make sure that you and those around you are being as efficient as possible.
Expense Tracking – YES YES YES, you can work out exactly how much you are spending with every project you are doing. No matter how big or small the project is, you can work out how much you are spending. Help ensure that you are running at a profit.
Project Costing – this feature means that you can easily work out the cost of a whole project.
Project Management – not only do you know how much your project will cost, you can also easily run the project. Again, this is perfect for projects of all sizes.
Customizable Reporting – you can report how you want to report, getting the information that you need to run your business.
Some of the other reasons that Live Tecs is worth trying include the following:
It is Easy
There is 24 hour support
It is fully customizable
It can be used on your mobile and computer
THERE IS A FREE TRIAL
Once you have surpassed the free trial, it only costs you $3 per user. This means that your costs will likely be very low. You only pay for what you need.
This is all information that you can get elsewhere though, so here are the positives we found:
- It will save you time – this time can then be spent in other parts of your business such as developing products or working on your social media.
- It will make your life easier – specially come tax time next year.
- There is support, you are not on your own, you will have help to do everything if you need it. The support is actually helpful and timely.
- You only pay for what you need. If you are a sole operator you can just pay for one module.
- It will create systems that you may struggle to create yourselves and helps to streamline what you are doing.
These factors are just some of the reasons that this is a must have resource for small business.
Some of the negatives that we found include:
- Some of the resources are for bigger small businesses than ours, such as paying of staff etc, we had to customize it to suite our business size;
- To start off with some of things it offered I didn’t even know I ‘needed’ in my small business, in the end this became a positive;
- It took a small amount of time to change from current systems to using this system – I think I have now saved this time back though;
- It costs money and lets be honest, I hate spending money. But at only $3/ month (which includes free support it isn’t too bad).
There are some negatives, but we still think that this is a must have resource for small business.
How do I get Live Tecs?
Click HERE to be lead to start your free trial.
The other bonus is that they currently have a promotion running and who doesn’t love a good promotion right?
If you do trial this, please let me know what your experience with it is.
We want to help small businesses as much as possible and what to know what works for them.
In conclusion, we recommend giving Live Tecs free trial a go.
Small Biz Shout
Supporting Small Business
The post Must have resource for small business appeared first on Small Biz Shout.