In this video, you will learn how to make passive income like top businesses and brands.
In this episode, I will cover how Pewdiepie makes money and how he marketed himself into a multimillionaire YouTuber.
Enjoy the video and let me know what you think in the comments below!
Here are the top tips and apps to use:
1. YouTube ads
This is how people like Pewdiepie make their big money on YouTube.
- Pewdiepie YouTube channel
- YouTube account monetization
2. Apparel sales
If you get pretty popular, you might consider selling T-shirts, coffee mugs, and other apparel for more income.
- Apparel store for Pewdiepie
3. Sponsored content
If you really get popular and have millions of followers, you can get advertisers to sponsor posts for you for a fee you charge.
- YouTube sponsored content rules
- Sponsored video example
4. Comedy videos
If you look at all the channels with the most subscribers, they typically are some kind of comedy or entertainment channel.
- How entertainment channels dominate YouTube
5. Gaming videos
Gaming videos are how Pewdiepie go started and can be a great way to make money from your hobby.
- Record games on PC
- Recording games on Playstation
- How to record games on Xbox
6. Mass social media marketing
Social media marketing is something Pewdiepie does very well and is key to building a large, well-known brand.
- Pewdiepie Instagram
- Pewdiepie Twitter
- How to Make Money Sharing Stuff With Others
- How to Start a Business From Scratch in 2017
- 7 Business Ideas with Low Risk and Liability
- The 4 Hour Workweek Book Review What’s Covered and Is It Any Good?
- 9 Side Jobs to Make Extra Money from Home in 2017
This post first appeared on Self Made Success - Creating Success For Entrepren, please read the originial post: here