Martin Luther King was an American Baptist minister and activist who had become the most visible spokesperson and leader in the civil rights movement. He is best known for his role in the civil rights using the nonviolence and civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs and inspired by the nonviolence Mahatma Gandhi.
In 1964, King received the Nobel Peace Prize for combating racial inequality through nonviolent resistance. In 1968, King was planning a national occupation of Washington, D.C., to be called the Poor People’s Campaign, when he was assassinated.
Here is a list of few books if you would like to know more about his belief’s, philosophy, life and more.
- You might like: 10 Satya Nadella Quotes To Keep You Focused
- You might like: 10 Ivanka Trump Quotes For Women Entrepreneurs
Quote no.- 1
Quote no.- 2
Quote no.- 3
Quote no.- 4
Quote no.- 5
Quote no.- 6
Quote no.- 7
Quote no.- 8
Quote no.- 9
Quote no.- 10
- You might like: 10 Robin Sharma Quotes to Lift Up Your Game
- You might like: 10 Quotes By Mother Teresa on Kindness, Love & Humanity
I hope you found these Quotes helpful and also, inspiring as well. Stay tuned for more! Also, please share the post if you like it via social media buttons down below.
Also, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel for Videos on Motivation here… My YouTube Channel
Which is your favorite Quote?
- You might like: 10 Mark Zuckerberg Quotes to Motivate You
- You might like: 10 Inspiring Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes
The post 10 Martin Luther King Quotes to Motivate you appeared first on Shivali Singla.