Infocube is information stockpiling range in which we keep up information which we are removing from source framework physically. An Infocube can work as both an information target and an InfoProvider. From a reporting perspective, an Infocube can be portrayed as an independent dataset.
For instance, a Sales Amount Infocube which has measurements like MONTH – PRODUCT-CUSTOMER-REGION, can be seen by any of the tomahawks, for instance all out deals by locale or by client. The measurements of an Info-Cube are elements or chains of command.
BIW ( Business Intelligence Warehouse) gives office to characterize 16 measurements, out of which 3 are pre-characterized.
Steps To Create Standard Infocube:
- Go to exchange code RSA1
- Click the OK catch.
- Explore to Modeling tab->InfoProvider.
- Right tap on InfoArea.
- Click on "Make InfoCube" from the setting menu.
- Enter the Technical Name.
- Enter the Description.
- Pick the choice catch "Standard InfoCube".
- Click the make catch
Right Click on Dimension 1 - > Properties.
Rename the Dimension according to Info object data.
Right tap on the Dimension - >InfoObject Direct Input to Insert InfoObjects into the Dimension.
- Select Airline ID in qualities
- Move and customize it into Dimension
Correspondingly make new measurements and take after the strides 4-8 to include the InfoObjects.
Including Key figureInfoObjects in the Infocube
Take after the proesses above to include more Key Figures
Initiate the Infocube.
Infocube Additional Points:
The specialized name of the dimensional table is alloted by the framework, utilizing the example/BIC/"D
- On the off chance that it is a sap conveyed 3D shape, then it would start as/BI0/D
- Qualities Infoobjects can be uninhibitedly added to client made measurements.
- Measurement Tables ought to be utilized ideally.
Folkstrain offers a best online training for sap bi in usa, uk and globally with real time experts. On your flexible timings with [email protected] sap bi online training