Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 25 Assistant Conservator of Forests in Karnataka State Forest Department. Apply Online before 08 July 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Conservator of Forests
- No of Vacancy : 25 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 28100-50100/-
Eligibility Criteria for Kpsc Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc or B.Sc (Forestry) or Bachelor Of Science / Engineering.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For General Merit : 18 to 30 years
- For Category 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B : 18 to 33 years
- For SC, ST & Category-1 : 18 to 35 years
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 09.06.2016 to 08.07.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 09.06.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.07.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Fee : 09.07.2016
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/NOTIFICATION%20acf.pdf
- Apply Online : https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4399/index.html