While planning to do an MBA, most of the applicants go through the phase where they do not have any idea about which stream to select for their MBA programme.
If you are also one of them, then worry not for here are the different courses in MBA that are most in Demand in India; you can take your pick from.
- Human Resources
A course in human resource management holds a top position in the post graduation courses in India. There are several benefits attached to it despite a good salary and a secure future. The growth of an organization and performance of workers is partially dependent upon the skills and attributes of HR. The candidates pursuing HR notices positive skills and attributes developing in them, stated below –
- An outgoing and friendly personality having the capability of handling people and work pressure
- Plays the role of captain in the team and always being a source of motivation for mates
- Having proper knowledge about how to tackle issues and get an organization out of troubles.
- Expert in planning and management for a successful business organization
- Expert in developing a good relationship with everyone
Advantages – The decision taken by the HR of a company directly influences the efficiency and productivity of administration. Therefore the career of HR (Human Resource Management) is represented as one of most successful career with swift growth. Moreover, there is a huge demand for analytics professionals in the HR department of Indian companies..
The students who are pursuing MBA in finance stream will be gaining financial and business skills which are required by every single enterprise. The best part about going for this course is that student would be getting some really good internship opportunities. In addition to it; they would be getting a better position in a company with good packages. Even there are some MBA programs offered by part-time; especially to create possibilities for working professionals.
The key benefits attached to going with this course in as follow –
- Absorbing in-depth knowledge about the topics which are affecting the health of organizations like cash flow valuation, risk, capital structure
- Learning the process and information about carrying out the cost center analysis, the creation of effective balance sheets and also minimizing cost while increasing profits
- The proper knowledge that would be helping to stand out in toughest competition and get a reputed job
- enhancement in the overall personality of the learner
Advantages – According to analysis, the demand of a student carrying MBA in finance has increased to around 71% than before. And this demand is only set to rise shortly as all companies need a manager of finance for better profits.
- IT course
The demand for an MBA in Information Technology is still in very much demand as innovation in technology has changed the way of doing business, communicating and learning. Benefits of doing it are as follow –
- IT computer course helps always to stay a step ahead in this fast-changing sector.
- Studying computer science can be helpful in getting a well-paid career.
- It teaches about how to develop, design, manage and implement computer systems
Advantage – This course is a good career and salary deal breaker. It holds the potential to help individual absorbing good skills and knowledge to play in big amounts at the beginning of the career.
Leadership and operations are two important factors behind the success of an enterprise. Therefore proper training and courses have been introduced which help candidates to learn managing and organizing activities within the company for betterment. Key-benefits of investing time, money and efforts are as follow –
- The knowledge shared would be helping in organizing personal life in a better way.
- Individual learn about getting the best out of everything.
- Properly know about how to react in harsh moments and get over it.
Advantage – This stream is highly popular for helping an individual to grab a superior post in the company as an organization is very important in the company. Reports say that in 2018, more than 80% of global companies plan to hire MBA graduates in such popular specialisations.
- Marketing course
An MBA in Marketing is one of the most coveted lines of specialization ever, and its demand among the applicants seems to rise higher every day. And with the advent of digital marketing, an MBA in this line is all about super specialization with immense prospects in the industry. The list of benefits attached to going for this course is as follow –
- Parallel to the growth of the Indian economy, the importance and demand of marketing are increasing at great pace. Therefore it is clear that with the completion of an MBA in the marketing field; an individual can unlock a world of opportunities.
- Better marketing skills would be developed which mean better job profiles; consequently, a better salary package would be enjoyed.
- Career as a freelance is also bright; candidate would also enjoy the benefit of working according to own terms and conditions.
Advantage – Learning the tricks and depths of marketing is the single most vital factor for the expansion and popularity of any company. So an MBA in marketing is considered to be one of the top-notch streams in India today, for its tremendous potential in the market. And with the advent of digital marketing, it is all set to scale greater heights of demand and prospects.
These are the top 5 PG (Post-Graduation) courses from which you can make a choice and take a step forward toward a bright future. But do make sure that you prepare yourself really well to secure admission in a reputed institute. You would be investing in your PG course for once only, and therefore make sure to make the right call for yourself. Choose the stream that you feel most interested in and pave the way for a brilliant career ahead!
The post Top 5 PG courses in India appeared first on OJAS NEWS.