Up Assistant Teacher ONLINE
application FORM 2018
Post Publishedon 21/01/2018
About Job:UPBED (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Department ) has announced online application form for the post of Assistant teacher in multiples of districts in UP
Those candidates are interested to apply this post and complete the all eligibility criteria can apply before last date of online application. Candidate are advise please read the full official latest notification publish on official website before submit the application form. Short information given in this website please bookmarks this page for latest update.
Note: Candidate who applies more than one application for the same entry will be rejected.
Notification Issued: 21/01/2018
Online application start date: 25.01.2018
Last date for online registration: 05/02/2018 (11 days)
Last date for complete Payment: 07.02.2018
Last date for complete submission of application: 09.02.2018
Last date for correction : 13 Feb to 15 Feb 2018
Admit Card & Exam information:
Admit cardwill be available on 2ndMarch 2018.
Answer Key will be available on 14th March 2018.
Examination Result will be declared on 15th May 2018
Application fee and Mode:
- For General and OBC candidate pay: 600/-
- For SC/ST candidate pay: 400/-
- PH Applicant : (Exempted) 0%
- Applicant can pay the examination fee through SBI Collect as a Payment Get way using SBI Internet Banking ,Credit/Debit card, Mobile wallets or also can pay the fee by visiting SBI branch through Challan.
Vacancy details - Total No of Post: 68500
Name of the Post
Maximum 40 years (Tentative)
(i.e. He should not be less than 18 or more than 40 years on the date enrolment)
Relaxation of age as per Recruitment Board rule.
Eduacation Qualification :
- Applicant Should have passed Bachelor degree Exam in any stream from any recognized board of India.
- CTET Exam Passed / Primary Level UPTET
- BTC Exam Passed / DELED 2nd Year
Link Will be activated on 25/01/2018 to fill this application form..\
This post first appeared on Sarkari Result Sarkari Form Sarkari Naukari Sarkari Exam, please read the originial post: here