Switzerland's Roger Federer became the first male tennis player to win 20 Grand Slam titles, after winning a joint-record sixth Australian Open title in Men's Singles category by beating Croatia's first Australian Open finalist Marin Cilic. World number two Caroline Wozniacki defeated world number one Simona Halep to win her maiden Grand Slam title at the Australian Open in the Women's Singles category. Here is the complete winners list of Australian Open 2018. Happy Reading :)
Complete Winners List of Australian Open 2018
- Men's Singles : Roger Federer (Switzerland)
- Women's Singles : Caroline Wozniacki (Denmark)
- Men's Doubles : Oliver Marach (Austria) / Mate Pavić (Croatia)
- Women's Doubles : Tímea Babos (Hungary) / Kristina Mladenovic (France)
- Mixed Doubles : Mate Pavić (Croatia) / Gabriela Dabrowski (Canada)
Note : The tournament was also held in Boy's Singles, Girl's Singles, Boy's Doubles, Girl's Doubles, Wheelchair Men's Singles, Wheelchair Women's Singles, Wheelchair Quad Singles, Wheelchair Men's Doubles, Wheelchair Women's Doubles and Wheelchair Quad Doubles categories. But these categories are not important for competitive exams.