Read More -->>
Which bank is launching Rs. 15,000 Crore share sale to Institutions to increase capital base as a part of meeting Basel III requirements by March 2019 ? Which of the following are the facts about Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS) ?
- As per the latest Monetary Policy Review it has been decided by The Reserve Bank of India to reduce the Staturory Liquidity Ratio w.e.f 24th June 2017 from 20.5% to __________
- None of the above
- Indian Bank b Union Bank of India
- State Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- It is a quick and easy way of transferring personal remittances from abroad to beneficiaries in India.
- Only inward personal remittances into India such as remittances towards family maintenance
- Remittances favouring foreign tourists visiting India are permissible
- No outward remittance from India is permissible under MTSS
- All the above