BOSU Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Borno State University, Maiduguri popularly known as (BOSU)
Is Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Borno State University, BOSU supplementary Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
The Borno State University, Maiduguri (BOSU) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Borno State University (BOSU) is a state government-owned tertiary institution established in 2016. It is located in Maiduguri the capital and the largest city of Borno State in north-eastern Nigeria. Borno State University offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, It has five faculties with over 20 departments.
Check out how to apply for BOSU Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
The platform for the registration for Online screening of candidates for admission into undergraduate programs in BOSU for the 2020/2021 academic session will be opened on 30th September, 2020.
Borno State University, Maiduguri Cut Off Mark
BOSU general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Computer Science, Accounting and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Borno State University, Maiduguri Departmental cut off mark:
Borno State University cut off mark
How Much Is Borno State University, Maiduguri Post UTME Form?
Borno State University (BOSU), Maiduguri Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
BOSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- UTME/DE Candidates who chose Borno State University, Maiduguri as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice)
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- UTME Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Borno State University, Maiduguri as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the BOSU via JAMB website.
- Direct Entry Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in ND/HND or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level
- Candidates that are awaiting results should indicate in the appropriate grade area as ‘AR’. Such candidates should upload their Results once Available.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate will not be admitted
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the BOSU Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For BOSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
BOSU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
1. You are to visit the University website www.Bosu.edu.ng and then click on PORTAL
2. Click on Post UTME Portal
3. Click on ‘New application’.
4. Login page will be displayed for you.
5. Use your Phone Number as your Username and Password to log in.
6. You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
7. Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
A. ATM Card Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
❖ Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
❖ OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
❖ FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction.
❖ N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
❖ After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
B. Bank Payment Option:
❖ Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
❖ Select Bank;
❖ Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
❖ Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2, 000.00).
❖ A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
❖ Log on to BOSU website again, select ‘POST UTME PORTAL’,
❖ select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your Phone No as username and Password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
6. CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
i) You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’ level Examination results with their centers/examination numbers
ii) In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution And class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
8. UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS: For DE candidates only Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed Between 200kb and 300Kb each in PDF format):
i. JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
ii. O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
iii. A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE) For DE
11. SUBMISSION APPLICATION:
After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then Submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
12. PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your Phone Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the application of BOSU Post Utme/De form is yet to be announced by the school management.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Borno State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. BOSU does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For any enquiry Contact us at [email protected]bosu.edu.ng or Call this number: 07014449880.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your BOSU POST UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
The post BOSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Admission appeared first on Micplustech.com.