English is one of the most important subjects in most of the entrance examinations and other government examination. There are various topics involved in the English subject which requires equal preparation. Fill in the Blanks is one of the topics which most os the students find it difficult. If you are one among the government job aspirant or preparing for any competitive exams, then check out the importance of fill in the blanks in English and how to attempt them to score more marks.
Fill in the Blanks Questions with Answers PDF
Gear up your preparations for any upcoming Government exams by solving Daily English Quiz to be thorough with all topics and score more marks in the exam. If properly prepared and analysed the question carefully, it is easy to answer Fill in the blanks suitable prepositions. By following the Evaluation method carefully, candidates can answer any type of fill in the blanks questions. This Evaluation method includes
- Exact match
- Contains part of the correct answer
- Matches a pattern that you specify
In every competitive exam, we can observe at least 3-4 fill in the blanks questions. So, in order to fetch this 4 marks, then ensure to read the sentence carefully and find the right option. by going through the steps to attempt these questions.
How to Attempt Fill in the Blanks with Appropriate Words?
You will encounter questions from the topic of “Fill in the blanks” in almost every examination. Check out the Free Study Materials & Notes PDF for various notes prepared by experts in order to crack any exam easily. You need to take care of some particulars while solving questions related to this topic-
- STEP 1: Read the statement carefully and first, try to fill the missing word without looking at the options
- STEP 2: Choose the word from the options that best replaces the word that you had thought of initially
- STEP 3: Read the sentence again by replacing the blank with the option that you have chosen. NOTE: You must ensure that the word you have inserted in the blank, enables you to read the sentence smoothly and correctly
- STEP 4: Read the sentence one last time to ensure that there are no grammatical errors in the sentence. Also check whether the sentence actually makes sense or not, once you have placed the option you think is correct in place of the blank.
31st Jan 2017: Cloze Test- Download answers in the PDF given below:
15th Jan 2017: Download answers in the PDF given below:
12th Jan 2017: Download answers in the PDF given below:
11th Jan 2017: Download answers in the PDF given below:
6th Jan 2017: Download answers in the PDF given below:
5th Jan 2017: Download answers in the PDF given below:
The post Fill in the Blanks Questions with Answers PDF appeared first on TopRankers.
This post first appeared on SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips To Crack SI, ASI & CISF Exam 2018, please read the originial post: here