The students who are going to take the NDA Exam 2019 must take a firm look at this post on NDA Exam Pattern in order to make their preparation even more productive. The marking scheme of the Paper is mentioned in this article and candidates shall be benefited a lot by understanding it.
Note: Candidates can fill the NDA Application Form before September 03, 2019
The UPSC conducts the NDA Examination twice a year, annually. The exam takes place in an offline mode as a written test that candidates are compulsory to take. There are two stages of this exam: Mathematics Exam & General Ability Test.
- The exam takes place for a total of 5 hours for both sections combined
- The paper will take place in two languages: English & Hindi
- The Questions in the paper will appear in the form of MCQ
- Negative marking will be there
- The paper, combined of both sections, will be of 900 marks
NDA Exam Pattern 2019
|Exam Stages||2 (Written Test & SSB Interview)|
|Exam Mode and Medium||Offline (Pen Paper Based)|
|The medium of the paper||English & Hindi|
|The total number of sections||2 (Maths & General Ability Test)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective type (MCQ-based questions)|
|Total Number of Questions||270 Questions (120 from Mathematics and 150 from General Ability Test)|
|Total Marks for Entrance Test||900 Marks (300 Marks for Mathematics and 600 Marks for General Ability Test)|
|Negative Marking||applicable separately|
|Exam duration||2.30 hours (Each Section)|
NDA Exam Pattern 2019 for Maths & GAT
The following table conveys out the Exam Pattern for NDA Maths & GAT:
- There will be a negative marking of 0.83 for every wrong answer attempted by the candidates
- The syllabus for NDA Exam 2019 shall be covered by the standard of 10+2 standard
- Candidates must go through the NDA Syllabus in order to understand the paper pattern in a better way
|1||Paper 1||Mathematics||300||2 ½|
|2||Paper 2||GAT||600||2 ½|
|SSB Interview||900||4-5 days|
NDA Ssb Interview 2019
SSB Interview is the second stage of the NDA Exam 2019. The interviews go on for around 4-5 days. Candidates who clear the Written Test shall only appear for the Interview Round.
- The interview round is for 900 marks
- The first phase of the SSB Interview includes the Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests as well as the Picture Perception and Description Test (PP&DT)
- For the second stage of the SSB Interview, the candidates shall be given the Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference
NDA Exam Pattern – Subject-wise distribution of marks
The following table displays the subject-wise distribution of marks in the NDA Exam Pattern:
|6||History, Freedom Movement, etc.||80|
NDA Maths Paper Pattern
The following table has the paper pattern for the Maths Section in the NDA Exam 2019. The total paper is for 300 marks and a total of 120 questions shall appear in the exam. Each question is for 2.5 marks.
|Algebra + Vector Algebra||75||30|
|Determinants and matrices||25||10|
|Statistics and Probability||25||10|
|Differential Calculus and Integral calculus||50||20|
(The actual calculation might differ)
NDA General Ability Test Paper Pattern
The General Ability Test includes of two subjects which are English & GK. The total number of questions will be 150.
|General Knowledge Subjects||Marks|
NDA Exam Pattern – Negative Marking Scheme
The negative marking for sections/subjects differ. The students can check the following table in order to know the same:
|Subjects||Total Marks||Marks for Correct Answer||Marks for Incorrect Answer|
The post NDA Exam Pattern 2019 appeared first on TopRankers.
This post first appeared on SSC CPO Preparation Strategy & Tips To Crack SI, ASI & CISF Exam 2018, please read the originial post: here