NALCO Recruitment 2020 was Released. The National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina — Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.11386 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach. To achieve its vision to be a reputed global Company in the metals and energy sector, NALCO is looking for committed, promising and competent young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Chemical, Civil and Mining as per details given below. This Online Application form available in official Site. Candidates can apply the NALCO Recruitment 2020 in below Link.
NALCO Recruitment 2020
|Name of Board||National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer|
|Apply Online Last Date||09.04.2020|
Vacancy Details in NALCO Recruitment 2020:
- Present Vacancy is for 120 number of posts in the disciplines as indicated below, which may likely to be increased. Mechanical —45, Electrical -29, Instrumentation 15, Chemical – 9, Metallurgy-13, Civil – 5, Mining – 4
- Reservation of vacancies will be as per Govt. Directives. The distribution of existing 120 posts of GETs for different categories will be ; Unreserved(UR) – 51, Other Backward Class (OBC) – 31, Scheduled Castes (SC) -15,Scheduled Tribes (ST) — 11 and EWS-12
- Out of the notified vacancies, 14 vacancies are reserved for PWDs as per Govt. of India directives including backlog vacancies. The identified disciplines and category of disabilities for each discipline are as under. Mechanical/Electrical (HH, OL, DW, AV, Ol) : Civil (HH, OA, OL, DW, AV, OI) : Metallurgy/Mining (DW, AV) Instrumentation (HH, OL, DW, AV, Ol) : Chemical (OA, OL, DW, AV, OI). Multiple disabilities in any combination of the disorder as mentioned against each discipline will also be considered.
- HH-Hearing Impaired, OL-One Leg, OA-One Arm, DW-Dwarfism, AV-Acid Victim, OI-Orthopedically Impaired]
NALCO Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 20/03/2020 i.e. candidates born before 20/03/1990 need not apply.
NALCO Recruitment 2020 Qualification Details:
- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved(UR) & Other Backward Class(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.(The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
- Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply. However, their cases will be considered only if, he/she passes the said examination with requisite percentage of marks before or at the time of his/her personal interview.
- All qualifications must be from recognised Govt. Universities/ Institutions, UGC recognised Universities and Institutes/UGC recognised Indian deemed Universities or AICTE approved courses from autonomous institutes/concerned statutory council(wherever applicable).
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate is required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute during the time of personal interview.
A candidate with full time prescribed degree for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the respective discipline:
|Discipline||Prescribed full Time Degree in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/ Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Power Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering|
|Civil||Civil/ Architecture/ Ceramics Engineering|
|Mining||Mining Engineering/ Equivalent Diploma in Mining Engineering with First Class Metalliferous Mines Manager’s Certificate of Competency|
|Chemical||Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech in Applied Chemistry|
Salary Details in NALCO Recruitment 2020:
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs.60000-3%-180000/-.
- Besides basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisites
- under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
- The approximate CTC” would be Rs.10.52 lakhs per annum during training period and upon confirmation to E1 grade, the CTC“ would be approximate Rs.15.73 lakhs per annum.
- “CTC mentioned above may vary depending upon place of posting and other terms & conditions of appointment
Selection Process in NALCO Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2020 scores (GATE-2020 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GETs) in the above disciplines. Only GATE-2020 score is valid for this recruitment process. Based on the GATE-2020 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be short listed for the personal interview.
- The candidates will be eligible to apply for the position of GETs in the above discipline in NALCO provided they have appeared in GATE-2020 in one of the following relevant GATE paper as detailed below
- Candidates having engineering degree in a branch/discipline other than as specified above are not eligible to apply.
- Based on the valid score of GATE-2020 and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted on merit for the personal interview for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the above papers by GATE-2020. The qualifying marks for GATE examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by the conducting authority of GATE-2020 examination.
Application Fees Details in NALCO Recruitment 2020:
- The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five hundred) towards Application Fee and all other candidates including Departmental are required to pay Rs.100/- (Hundred) as Processing Fee only.
- Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card.
- Application fee/Processing Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully
How to Apply the NALCO Engineer Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates shall fill up the online Application Form with required details correctly and click on View Application Form. The candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before final submission. Candidates should check the Application Form once again whether the information is accurate and edit the details, if required and then click on Final After submission of online application, the candidate should take a print out of the said application for future reference.
- The candidates need to ensure that the GATE-2020 registration number, which is mentioned in the GATE-2020 admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be
- filled up as appearing in GATE-2020 admit card. No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the candidate will be entertained once the online application is submitted successfully. On successful submission, a unique application number will be generated and sent to the registered email Id as well as mobile number and the same has to be referred for future correspondences.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload the scanned copy of their recent passport size colour photograph, GATE-2020 admit card, signature which are identical to that they have submitted along with GATE-2020 application and prescribed qualification/mark sheet as per the requisite qualification. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details i.e. name, date of birth, etc. entered in NALCO online application should be same as entered in the GATE-2020 application. In case the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original GATE-2020 admit card and GATE-2020 official score card for verification and other relevant documents which will be communicated through personal interview call letter.
- A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Candidates applying for more than one post/discipline will not be considered at all.
Download NALCO Recruitment 2020 Notification
Apply Online NALCO Recruitment 2020
Read More : Latest Government Jobs 2020
Read More : Latest Railway Jobs 2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|