JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019– Prior to applying for JEE Main Examination, candidates must assure that they satisfy the required eligibility criteria of JEE Main 2019 such as age requirements, academic qualifications, and other eligibility norms. Candidates should have passed class XII or any equivalent examination in 2017 or 2018. JEE Main 2019 will be conducted in online mode from 06- 20 January 2019 for first attempt and from 06- 20 April 2019 for second attempt. It is necessary to satisfy all the JEE Main 2019 eligibility terms else candidates’ forms will be rejected without any intimation. For the ease of the aspirants, complete eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2019 has been provided here. The complete JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria has been revealed in the JEE Main 2019 official notification, released on 01 September 2018. Refer the below provided details for JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019 to get the complete information-
- JEE Main 2019 Registration Started- Apply Here
- JEE Main Preparation Tips
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates should have a valid Aadhaar Card in order to apply for JEE Main 2019. Alonside, candidates have to satisfy the below mentioned JEE Main eligibility 2019 norms-
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019- Age Limit
There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019- Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have qualified their class 12th examination or equivalent in 2017 or 2018 are eligible to appear in JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying exam in 2019 are also eligible.
- Candidates who qualified the Class 12th exam in 2016 or before or the candidates who are intended to appear in qualifying exam in 2019 are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2019.
- Candidates who appeared in qualifying exam in 2016 are also not eligible for the JEE Exam.
- In order to get admission in IITs, NITs and CFTIs, candidates must have secured at least 75% marks (65% for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.
Number of Attempts – NTA has not specified any minimum or maximum number of attempts for JEE Main 2019.
Number of attempts and age limit for the candidates belonging to Odisha State – The age limit of the candidates belonging to the State of Odisha for admission to institutions in the Odisha will remain the same as per the previous practices, based on their Sate level examinations. The number of attempts will also be the same as followed in the past, however, will not be applicable to get admission in IITs/NITs/IIITs/CFTIs.
JEE Main Eligibility for Admission to NITs, IIITs and CFTIs
Candidate should have secured a minimum of 75% marks (65% for SC/ ST Candidates) in the 12th class exam, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards.
Stay Connected with StudyGrades for latest updates on JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019..!!
The post JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2019- Age Limit, Educational Requirement appeared first on StudyGrades.