The first question that comes to candidates mind when they have been offered Admission is what next to do in other to start registration.
We are happy to announced to you that the management of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has released it's guideline on how to pay acceptance fees and what next to do.
Below are the step you need to follow in other to fully accept your admission.
- You are required to accept this offer by prompt payment of acceptance fee of N26,100 into any of the following banks: Access Bank Plc Agbani; Fidelity Bank PLC; Skye Bank PLC Ogui Road and Zenith Bank PLC.If you fail to accept this offer within two weeks from the date on this letter, the University may decide to delete your name from the Admission List.
- You are advised to print out a formal letter of admission from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website.
- Admitted candidates are expected to report to the Admissions Unit of the University for details on registration procedures and formalities.
- Direct entry candidates should note that Diploma Certificates from other Universities are not accepatable for registration
- Please note that Post admission Credentials are not acceptable and the names in the JAMB Admission letter and your other relevant credentials must be the same
NOTE: Please be informed that the University now operates on-campus system for her fresh students on the basis of first come first served.
As part of your registration exercise, you are required to proceed to the porter’s office in the female hostel of the main campus with your admission letter to complete the hostel allocation form for your accommodation.