This is to inform candidates and the general public that vacancies for supplementary Admission exist in the under-listed programmes:
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Crop Science
- Animal Science
- Agric-Business & Management
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Faculty of Education
- Physics Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Mathematics Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- Faculty of Humanities
- Fine & Applied Art
- Theatre Art
- Faculty of Science
- Interested candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- He/she must have applied to study at the Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ikwo (FUNAI), Ebonyi State in the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- He/she must have sat for the FUNAI Post–UTME Screening Exercise and scored 160 and above and has not been offered provisional admission
- Confirm Eligibility
- Visit the University website https://www.supplementary.funai.edu.ng/ or Click on the Supplementary Application on the Quicklinks on the top menu
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to verify if you are eligible to apply
- Mode of Payment/Registration
APPLICATION FEEInterested candidates are expected to pay an application fee of N2, 000
CLOSING DATEThe closing date for all applications is 6th December, 2017.
All those that apply for the Supplementary Admission shall not be entitled to a change of course if offered admission.
INFORMATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES EARLIER OFFERED ADMISSION INTO FUNAI IN THE 2017/2018 SESSION
All camdidates who were offered provisional admission to study in the university in the 2017/2018 academic session are expected to accept the offer up till midnight of 11th December, 2017 or be deemed to have forfeited the admission.