Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) has published the Payment Of Acceptance Fee procedures for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) NCE programmes can now proceed with their payment of acceptance.
FCE Eha-Amufu Payment Of Acceptance Fee:
Admitted Students can pay Acceptance Fee of N5,000 in any Bank on REMITA.
- Go to www.fceehaamufu.com/AdmissionList.aspx.
- Search for your record using Form No or Surname.
- Click on your Form Number.
- Click ‘Continue’ Button (Ensure your details are correct before you continue).
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click ‘Generate Invoice’ Button to proceed with payment using Remita Platform.
Provisional Admission Letter and Acceptance Form can be printed after payment of Acceptance Fee.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
The post FCE Eha-Amufu 2018/19 Payment Of Acceptance Fee appeared first on No 1 African Educational Blog, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South African, Vacancy, Scholarship News.
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here