Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) has commenced the sale of the second round Post-UTME Admission form for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The portal for registration opens on Monday July 9, 2018 and until further notice.
The date for the Screening test (second batch) is as follows:
- DATE: Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
- Venue: College Premises Time: 10.00 a.m.
Eligible Candidates for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME:
- Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 110 and above are eligible.
- Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
Steps To Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME:
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
For enquiries call: 08065823364.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
The post FCE Eha-Amufu 2018/19 2nd Batch Post UTME Admission Form appeared first on No 1 African Educational Blog, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, South African, Vacancy, Scholarship News.
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here