Authorities of the Kaduna State University (KASU) has published the registration procedure for the Newly Postgraduate Students for 2017/2018 academic session.
KASU 2017/18 Postgraduate Registration Procedure For New Students
- Candidates are required to walk into any Commercial Bank in Kaduna to pay N3,000 as Acceptance fees into Postgraduate School Acceptance fee KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- Student goes to pg.kasu.edu.ng and prints:
- Admission letter (Colored)
- Acceptance e-receipt
- Acceptance of Offer 2017/1S Session
- Tuition fees regime
- Oath form
- Student should go to PG Board Room with printed Admission Letter, Original Credentials, Acceptance e-receipt and processing fees receipt for Screening.
- Student should go to Department and Faculty to obtain Clearance.
- Student should go to any Commercial Bank in Kaduna and pay total Fees into the Postgraduate School Tuition KASU Account on the Pay Direct Platform.
- After payment, collect a print out of e-Ticket and make photocopy of the e-ticket.
- Take original and photocopy of e-ticket to KASU Postgraduate School Account Office RM 5 for authentication of Total Fees payment and collect 3 files, clearance and Logbook.
- Student should go to RM 7, Admin Office PG School to activate Matriculation number and print, Course Registration Form (CRF), Student Information Form (SIF), Medical Form, Tuition and Project fees receipts from website: Pg.kasu.edu.ng
- Proceed to Department, Faculty and PG School for Signing of Course Registration Form (CRF) and Student Information Form (SIF)
- Medical Forms should be taken to any Government Hospital.
- Return to KASU PG School Room 7 for signing of Oath Form after Matriculation.
- Submit 1 file before FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION to Admin. Office PG
- School containing original copies of Admission Letter, Matriculation Oath Form, Student Information Form, Course Registration Form, Medical Form, photocopies of Credentials, and all other necessary documents as listed on the Notice Board of Postgraduate School.
- Submit 1 file to Department and 1 file to Faculty before 1st SEMESTER EXAMINATION.
Get MEJN Updates via Email
This post first appeared on Latest Updates About Universities, Colleges, Scholarships And Vacancy, please read the originial post: here