REAP Admission Procedure Steps for Seat Allotment in RTU Colleges Choice Filling for colleges and Branch Registration process Merit Detail REAP 2019 Counselling Schedule For Btech BE and B.Arch 2019 In Four Different Rounds
RTU Has Released Manual Counselling Schedule And Important Information For Ex-S, KM And Pwd applicants.
About RTU :-
Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan. It was Estd in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance the technical education in the state.
About REAP :-
RTU handles Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) for Applicants seeking admission in B.E/ B.Tech and B.Arch. The admission procedure is handled on behalf of government aided and private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan. Reap is a web portal for Applicants to get admission in RTU Colleges.
About REAP 2019 Counselling :-
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan will organise REAP 2019 Counselling. It will be handled on the basis of candidate’s candidature. There are three rounds in which the Applicants have to lock their choices for branch and college before appearing in counselling process. During online /choice filling, Applicants have to pay a fee of INR 10,000. This fee is fully adjustable in case admission is taken at the allotted institute.
REAP 2019 Schedule :-
Sr. No. Event Date
1. Start of online registration for college/institute 15-05-2019
2. Last date for online college/institute registration 25-05-2019
3. Commencement of filling online application cum registration forms by Applicants 30-05-2019
4. Last date for deposition of application cum registration fee(online) For B.Tech/BE – 29-06-2019
For B.Arch – 25-07-2019
5. Last date for filling online application cum registration form and choice filling For B.Tech/BE – 30-06-2019
For B.Arch – 26-07-2019
Steps for Counselling :-
[1.] Online registration
- First complete your registration and fill the required details.
- Then upload the photograph and signature in the required format.
- Do the Online payment of INR 700 through Debit/Credit Card/ Net banking or at E-Mitra Centers.
[2.] Choice filling and locking
- First Log In then begin making choices of seats available from the given list of institutions and your courses.
- You can choose as many institutes/seats as you like but fill them immediately before getting Choice exhausted condition.
- Do remember saving your choices every time you edit them or login.
- In Last lock your choices or else the system will automatically lock the choices.
[3.] Seat Allotment Procedure
- On the basis of the merit rank of the Applicants and the choices filled by them.
- Download your provisional seat allotment letter which will contain all the details.
- There Are Four rounds For seat allocation.
[4.] Reporting to the allotted institute
Carry all the required documents for verification, 2 sets of self-attested photocopies of the documents and a signed copy of the admission form (with original documents too).
Carry the fee that has to be deposited to the allotted institute.
List of Required Documents at the time of reporting :-
- Provisional Seat Allotment letter
- Registration form with color photographs
- Valid JEE Main 2019 score card (If applicable)
- Class X board certificate
- Class XII mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate for SC, ST, OBC and SBC category
- Persons with disability (PwD) certificate (if applicable)
- Consolidated mark sheet/ Grade of qualifying examination
- Undertaking to be taken by OBC/SBC in a particular format
- Service Certificate of the Wards of ex-servicemen( if applicable)
Counselling Schedule For B.Tech/B.E.:-
Round Activity Date
- 1st Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM Applicants only 05-07-2019 to 13-07-2019
- 2nd Rajasthan State Applicants 08-07-2019 to 20-07-2019
- 3rd Upward Movement 22-07-2019 to 31-07-2019
- – Activities to be carried out at institutional level 25-07-2019 to 14-08-2019
- 4th (Special Round) Separate registration is required to participate in special round 02-08-2019 to 14-08-2019
Detailed Counselling Schedule For B.Tech/B.E. :-
Counselling Schedule for B.Arch :-
Round Activity Date
- 1st Out of Rajasthan, Ex. Serviceman, PWD, KM Applicants only 27-07-2019 to 31-07-2019
- 2nd Rajasthan State Applicants 28-07-2019 to 05-08-2019
- 3rd Upward Movement 05-08-2019 to 09-08-2019
- 4th Activities to be carried out at institutional level
- (Special Round) Separate registration is required to participate in special round 09-08-2019 to 14-08-2019
Detailed Counselling Schedule For B.Arch. :-