Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment Notification 2018 Online Application Form
|S. No||Name of Posts||No of Vacancy|
|1||District Manager & Office Superintendent||53 Posts|
- 1. Candidates should have passed Master Degree.
- 2. Other post-wise education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 1. For Candidates age details please go to official notification.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission Vacancy 2018 Notification
|महाराष्ट्र राज्य ग्रामीण जीवनोन्नती अभियान नौकरी अधिसूचना 2018 @ MSRLM Careers|
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission|
|Job Role||District Manager|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Selection Mode||Check Advt|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree in Engineering|
|Closing Date||10th May 2018|
|Location of the Job||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|S. No||Job Designation||Vacancies|
|1.||District Manager – MIS and M&E||12|
|2.||District Manager – Financial Inclusion, Job Placement and Skill Development||10|
|3.||Office Superintendent/ District Manager – procurement||17|
|4.||District Manager – Marketing and Knowledge Management||14|
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 24th April 2018.
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10th May 2018.
- For candidates fee details go to official notification.
How to Apply
- At first, Log in to the UMED-Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission i.e www.umed.in
- Candidates have to click on MSRLM Careers option.
- In the next page i.e., www.jobs.msrlm.org select the “Job Openings” tab.
- Now, click the PDF file under Advertisement of Recruitment of staff at District Mission Management Unit (DMMU).
- Check the eligibility conditions and satisfy them before applying for MSRLM Recruitment 2018.
- However, eligible aspirants can press “Click Here” link under Online Application Submission option.
- Enter the details in the MSRLM Online Form and cross-check them once again while submitting.
- Click on “Submit” button after uploading all the scanned copies of documents.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the computer generated MSRLM District Manager Online Application for future use.
For Candidates selection process details please go to official notification.