Advocate General Punjab Recruitment Notification 2018 Online Application Form
|Name of the Board||Punjab Advocate General|
|Name of the Post||Clerk-cum-data Entry Operator (DEO) and Steno-Typists|
|No. of Job Vacancies||71|
|Start Date of Application||16th April 2018|
|Last Date for Application||9th May 2018|
- 1. Candidates should have Any Degree.
- 2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
- 1. Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 37 years.
- 2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
Advocate General Punjab Vacancy 2018 Notification
- 1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 13th April 2018
- 2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 9th May 2018.
- For candidates fee details go to the official notification.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the website pbadvocategeneral.gov.in by 9th May 2018 or Click on the below How to Apply links.
1. Candidate will be select based on Skill Test and Interview.
2. Other selection process details please go to official notification.