Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Specialists In Grade B: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published notification for the recruitment of Grade B Specialists Officers vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Others details like age, salary, qualification are given below…
Important Date: Last Date of Online Application 17-09-18
Name of post: Specialists in Grade B
No of posts: 60
Finance : 14 posts
Data Analytics : 14 posts
Risk Modelling : 12 posts
Forensic Audit : 12 posts
Professional Copy Auditing : 04 posts
Human Resource Management : 04 posts
Educational Qualification (as on 1.08.2018):
1. Finance: 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University Recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
Desirable: CFA (USA), FRM, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ Charter holder from Actuarial Society of India/ IFRS Certification from ACCA.
2. Data Analytics: 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
3. Risk Modelling: 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
4. Forensic Audit: CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI.
5. Professional Copy Editing:
a. Full time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies or a Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks.
b. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable.
6. Human Resource Management: Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute with at least 55% marks.
Experience: At least three years work experience in respective fields.
Pay: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 75,831/-(approx.)
Age: A candidate must have attained the age of 24 years and must not be above the age of 34 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
Application Fee: SC/ST/PwBD= Rs.100/-, GEN/OBC= Rs.850/-. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the Bank’s websitewww.rbi.org.in from 17/08/2018 to 07/09/2018.
For More Details Click Below:-
Notification -RBI – Apply Specialists In Grade B Posts
The post Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Specialists In Grade B [60 Posts] appeared first on Assam Job Portal.