It is that time of the year when you want to indulge in good food and yummy cakes. Christmas is the time when people bake cakes at home especially the mixed fruit one. This mixed fruit Cake recipe is made with Truweight hi-protein atta which will help to keep your weight in check without feeling guilty.
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Mixed dry fruits and nuts – 1 cup
Apple juice – 200 ml
Cloves – 2
Cardamom – 2
Cinnamon – A small piece
Nutmeg – A small piece
Truweight slim atta – 2 cups
Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
Unsalted butter – 1 tbsp
Beaten Eggs – 2
Vanilla essence – 2 tsp
Apricot puree – 1 cup
Tooty fruity – 2 tbsp
Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
Baking powder – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation:
- Mix the atta with baking soda, baking powder, powdered sugar, whole eggs, butter, vanilla essence, spices and apricot puree.
- Mix the soaked dry fruits and tooty fruity to the cake mixture and mix it properly.
- Preheat the oven at 200-degree celsius for 10 mins.
- Pour the cake mixture into a tray.
- Put it into the oven and bake at 200-degree celsius for 40-45 mins.
The post Christmas Mix Fruit Cake appeared first on Blog.
This post first appeared on Berries Surprising Weight Loss Benefits | Truweight, please read the originial post: here