Did you know that your body consists of between 60% to 70% water and that you need to drink water regularly to maintain this balance?
Most of us, however, do not drink water as often as we should either due to the fact that we do not have easy access to Drinking water or because we do not like the taste or smell of the tap water in our area.
Tap water in the UK is of good quality and by and large free of toxins, but some people still do not like the taste or smell of it due to the chlorine or fluoride that is added. Chlorine is added to drinking water to disinfect and sterilise it and the chlorine by-products can make the water smell like disinfectant sometimes if too much has been added.
Fluoride is added to the drinking water in many areas in an effort to prevent tooth decay in those who cannot afford dental services, notably those in poorer areas. This use is contentious though as various research studies have found a correlation between fluoride and bone cancer, especially in young boys.
Investing in either a water cooler has far-reaching health benefits for all, including:
- Easy access to fresh, chilled water virtually 24/7;
- Better tasting water due to all of the toxins having been filtered out;
- More people will drink water more often due to the fact that it is accessible and taste great;
- Some water cooler models offer chilled, hot and ambient water options, so this filtered water can be used in more ways, more often;
- Fresh drinking water keeps one hydrated but also helps productivity as it keeps the brain hydrated; it also affects one’s mood positively and enhances overall health;
- Drinking water cooler water is far more hygienic than drinking out of a tap;
- Water coolers that come with cup dispensers offer a great hygienic method of drinking water without the hassle of having to wash cups or glasses continuously.
Purchasing a water Cooler is one of the best investments that you could make for your health.
The post What are the Health Benefits of Investing in a Water Cooler? appeared first on Living-Water.