|With Lots of Money!|
|Worship Goddess Laxmi and she will give you a fortune|
|Indian billionaire Datta |
Date and Time
Date: Wednesday, 11th November 2015
Although there are various opinions on the best Muhurat of Lakshmi-Ganesha Puja on Diwali, the most astrologers agree that Lakshmi Puja should be done during fixed Lagna. The Lagna is the most significant factor while considering the Muhurat for most activities. In Vedic astrology there are twelve Lagna in twenty-four hours and those are categorized as fixed, movable and common. The following four Lagna(s) are considered fixed in nature and are considered good for Lakshmi Puja.
The options are-
Duration = 2 Hours 14 Mins
2. Kumbha Lagna Muhurat = 13:21 to 14:58 (afternoon)
Duration = 1 Hour 36 Mins
Preferred according to convenience
Duration = 1 Hour 59 Mins
|This is how to pray on Diwali for enormous wealth|
Please note that all time is based on Indian Standard Time (IST). Please adjust as per your date and time if you stay abroad
How to Pray and Get Enormous Wealth?
Follow This Simple Procedure
- Take a bath (All members who want to join in prayer) and wear clean clothes
- Keep a small table facing east
- Spread a red cloth on a table
- Keep idols or an image of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Laxmi on the cloth (get images from the internet if you can't get it in the market)
- Laxmi Ganesh on Laptop or just keep your laptop with images of Laxmi and Ganesh
- Keep Candles, Fresh flowers, some sweets and ripe Bananas on the right side of the images/idols
- Start praying:
- Offer flowers, sweets and Bananas, first to Lord Ganesha and then to Goddess Laxmi
- Your wife or beloved/respected person should be on your right
- Look at Lord Ganesh and pray
- “Om mahāgaṇapataye namaḥ“
- Then look at the image of Goddess Laxmi and pray
mahālakṣmyai namaḥ” (Best is to recite 108 times, but minimum 11 times) namo
The Best Option to make money quickly
Though a bit long, a special Secret Mahalakshmi Mantra. Try to memorize or write down on a piece of paper and recite a minimum of 11 or the best is 108 timesThis Mahalakshmi Mantra is recited for getting the blessings from goddess Mahalakshmi for the gain of wealth and prosperity.
ॐ सर्वाबाधा विनिर्मुक्तो, धन धान्यः सुतान्वितः। मनुष्यो मत्प्रसादेन भविष्यति न संशयः ॐ ।।
Om Sarvabaadhaa Vinirmukto, Dhan Dhaanyah Sutaanvitah | Manushyo Matprasaaden Bhavishyati Na Sanshayah Om ||
- Then everybody should say with utmost concentration and sincerity:
- “O Goddess Laxmi, give me and my family Peace, Health, Wealth and Prosperity”
- Distribute sweets put in front of the Idol / image to everybody
- If possible, keep the main door of your house open for the night (To invite the Goddess to enter your house and bring prosperity)
How to strengthen your prayer?
Worship Lord Kuber, the God of wealth
|Lord Kuber, the God of Wealth|
It is strongly recommended to pray to Lord Kuber who is The God of Wealth (108 times or
ॐ कुबेरः त्वम् धनाधीशः गृहे ते कमला स्थिता ।
माम् देवीम् प्रेषयासु त्वम् मद् गृहे ते नमो नमः ॐ ||
“Om Kuber: tvam` Dhanaadheesh: Grrhe te Kamalaa Sthitaa.
Maam` Deveem` Presshayaasu tvam`, mad` Grrhe te Namo namah Om”
The Tradition of Gambling on Diwali Night
Reflecting a tradition wrapped in modernity, Playing Cards is extremely popular on Diwali day. It is said that on playing cards, the goddess of wealth smile upon the player and ensures her goodwill. The memories of Diwali night can be joyful to the winners and the losers can't wait for the next Diwali to come around.
The tradition of gambling on Diwali also has a legend behind it. It is believed that on this day, Goddess Parvati played dice with her husband, Lord Shiva and she decreed that whosoever gambled on Diwali night would prosper throughout the ensuing year. This tradition of playing cards- flush and rummy with stakes on this particular day continues even today.
Before or after dinner, get ready to gamble with playing cards or dice and see the results from the next day
Happy Dhanterus on 9th and Diwali on 11th with Gold and lots of Gold for you!