ORLANDO, FL – Spooky Empire, founder of one of the most coveted and recognizable thriller conventions in the nation, is gearing up for an exciting mid-season convention on April 6 - 8, 2018 with new additions to their lineup of celebrity guests. Spooky Empire fans await a thrilling weekend at The Wyndham Orlando Resort with special guests from one of the most successful American film comedies of all time, Animal House, including Tim Matheson, Mark Metcalf, Paul Riegert, and Martha Smith.
Additional guests expected at the mid-season convention include:
- Matthew Lillard, the actor and voice of the iconic character of SHAGGY in the Scooby Doo movies and also known for his roles in Scream, Serial Mom, Thir13en Ghosts, Hackers, SLC Punk!, Wicker Park, Without a Paddle, She's All That
- Linda Blair, best known for her childhood role as "Regan" in one of the scariest movies of all time The Exorcist. Blair has also starred in Airport 1975, Exorcist II:The Heretic, Roller Boogey, Hell Night, The Love Boat, Chained Heat, Repossessed, Zapped Again, Supernatural, Monster Makers, amongst other films
- Chelsea Talmadge starred as "Carol" in the hit Netflix series, Stranger Things. Chelsea has also appeared in TV series Halt & Catch Fire, Still the King and Mercy Street, and more
- Liane Curtis joins Spooky Empire for the first time! Liane has starred as "Randy" in Sixteen Candles and as "Megan" in Critters 2, but she's also starred in Girlfriend From Hell, Rock n Roll High School Forever, Wild Orchid II, 21 Jump Street, Benny & Joon, ER, Sons of Anarchy and many more
- The one and only Vinnie Vincent joins Spooky Empire for a very rare appearance. Vinnie Vincent is best known as a former member of one of the greatest bands of all time, KISS. Vinnie performed on the albums "Lick It Up" and "Creatures of the Night" as well as wrote songs on "Revenge"